AIR
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Clan Table
    Latest News:

Is your forum name differing from your in-game name due to a name change or other reason? Request a forum name change in the Help Desk forum here

Feel free to drop a message in the ChatBox on the righthand side of the forum. More information on the ChatBox as well as other features of our boards, you'll find here

Join Now!

Clan Hiscores
    World Time Map
    Runescape Forum
    RS Clan Homepage
    Check the 'World Time Map' for time conversions.
    Affiliates
    Runescape Community on Zybez.net
    I think Pol3's a pretty cool guy, 'eh shoots lazers out of his eyes and doesn't afraid of anything. If you can read this, then you have really good eyes! - Naturally Me is a pretty amazing guy too! He can eat tacos covered in meat!.
    Latest topics
    » This is AIR!
    A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines Icon_minitimeTue 02 Jul 2013, 08:40 by Jzi7

» A.I.R. Clan Rules
    A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines Icon_minitimeMon 02 Apr 2012, 08:20 by Lady Luck 17

» A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines
    A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 10:32 by Jhedmonds41

» AIR - Help Advertise Us
    A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011, 22:17 by Suffud

A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines

Go down 
    +3
    Jhedmonds41
    Auugh
    Enchntress
    7 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Enchntress
    Enchntress

A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines Empty
    PostSubject: A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines   A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri 23 Jul 2010, 06:25

The A.I.R clan is a clan of few rules, however, we do expect common courtesy. Maturity, politeness and respectfulness go a very long way in our clan and are extremely important to our members.

Here's a post to simply clarify for those who are unaware what, exactly, is expected in A.I.R's Clan Chat.

Like a Star @ heaven NOT MATURE: Like a Star @ heaven

Like a Star @ heaven "L33t Speak" if you like speaking in l33t, A.I.R isn't the clan for you. "L33t" is extremely annoying and is considered immature. Common Internet lingo we hear everywhere is not so bad if used very sparingly, including "Haiiii". If you tend to use it, please try to keep it to an absolute MINIMUM within the chat. Using l33t is a great way to give yourself a bad image and at the extreme, a kick out of chat.

Like a Star @ heaven Being Lazy. A.I.R members are more than willing to help each other out whenever needed. However, try to research your question before asking in general chat. Questions like "What should I train?", "Where are Green Dragons?", "How much is a SS?" are all questions that can easily be found on any help site. Occasional questions and asking for advise is one thing - asking questions like these repeatedly, spam the cc, are annoying and make you appear lazy. Along these same lines, if your borrowing/buying something from someone, it's common courtesy to go to THEIR world and THEIR location, rather then asking them to come to you. After all, they are doing you a favour.

Like a Star @ heaven Spamming. Spamming makes it hard to see what other players are saying within the chat as well as being totally unnecessary. If you are trying to talk to someone and they don't reply the first time, try once more. If they still don't reply, give up! Saying the same thing anymore than twice is considered spam. If no reply is offered, DO NOT throw a tantrum. You can always try to PM them instead.

Another Example - ***&%$##@#@##?><_*$###@@@!!!!

Like a Star @ heaven Using foul-language and or name calling. This is common sense. If you think it might be offensive to someone, your probably right. If you not sure if you should say something, it's probably better left unsaid.

Like a Star @ heaven No DRAMA please!! If a CC mod asks you or someone else to drop the subject - DROP IT. Attempting to 'gang up' on moderators or other people is also heavily frowned upon. If you have an issue with a moderators actions or another member, handle it with them over PMs, contact a mod if suitable or  Brother Farm/Enchntress. Making a scene in the CC is disruptive and doesn't help the situation at hand. Also, we are a CLAN, we stick together and should be on the same 'side'. If you're not mature enough to either let it go or talk privately with the person you have an issue with, then find another clan. If you don't like someone in the clan, put them on ignore. There is no, "It's us against her/him/them" mentality.

Like a Star @ heaven  Don't talk about how you break the rules. Whether you auto-type, share accounts or whatever it may be, there's no need to boast about it. A.I.R follows all Jagex rules. Help us protect our awesome clan. If you are a rule breaker, keep it to yourself - we don't need to hear about it. If we do, you may be removed from CC.

Like a Star @ heaven MATURE  - Common sense goes a long way.  Like a Star @ heaven

Like a Star @ heaven Use proper grammar and correct spelling whenever possible. Frequently, you are judged by what you say and how you say it.

Like a Star @ heaven Be polite, respectful and mature to everyone in the CC. If you can't, search for another CC.

Like a Star @ heaven  Realize we have players from many different types of backgrounds and what may not be offensive to one player, may be to another. Think before you speak. Likewise, this is a mature chat, so if you're easily offended, this may not be the clan for you.

Like a Star @ heaven Welcome all players, old and new alike, when they enter the chat. Include new players checking out our CC. A nice welcome and including everyone is one of the hallmarks of A.I.R and is appreciated by all.

Most importantly, have FUN!! There are very few 'rules' and most are common sense/courtesy. A.I.R is a mature chat but that doesn't mean your not allowed to have fun!! Enjoy the chat!

Last edited by Enchntress on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 13:28; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Enchntress
    Enchntress

PostSubject: Re: A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines   A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines Icon_minitimeThu 21 Apr 2011, 12:50

Bump for our new members as well as our long time members to re-familiarize themselves. Wink
    Back to top Go down
    Enchntress
    Enchntress

PostSubject: Re: A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines   A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines Icon_minitimeTue 26 Apr 2011, 13:24

study
    Back to top Go down
    Auugh

PostSubject: Re: A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines   A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 10:52

bu7 l33ts34k d4 b4uw5 D: !

no not really... XD

btw.... care to tell me which whos CC this is clan is now, no one seemed to be in your enchn or that of bro farm :/
    Back to top Go down
    Auugh

PostSubject: Re: A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines   A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 10:56

oh... and sorry for the crappy grammar and double post.... seems like my english skills are completely impaired from writing 6000+ words lately ;D
    Back to top Go down
    Jhedmonds41
    CC Mod
    CC Mod
    Jhedmonds41

PostSubject: Re: A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines   A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 16:22

A I R Surprised
    Back to top Go down
    Enchntress
    Enchntress

PostSubject: Re: A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines   A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines Icon_minitimeWed 27 Apr 2011, 23:26

As Azz said, A I R!! Smile Good to see you here, Auugh!!

Take a look-see in the upper left-hand corner of this forum. Razz
    Back to top Go down
    DT Dean
    Admin
    Admin
    DT Dean

PostSubject: Re: A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines   A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines Icon_minitimeThu 28 Apr 2011, 00:11

Without spaces.
    Back to top Go down
    zaxiad
    zaxiad

PostSubject: Re: A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines   A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 19:09

Perhaps we need to refer new members, warned members and ourselves to this page more often...
    Back to top Go down
    http://mugolfassociation.webs.com/
    Yamma/Walk
    CC Mod
    CC Mod
    Yamma/Walk

PostSubject: Re: A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines   A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011, 06:59

bumpity bump
    Back to top Go down
    zaxiad
    zaxiad

PostSubject: Re: A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines   A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jun 2011, 13:57

Bumperific
    Back to top Go down
    http://mugolfassociation.webs.com/
    Yamma/Walk
    CC Mod
    CC Mod
    Yamma/Walk

PostSubject: Re: A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines   A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines Icon_minitimeThu 11 Aug 2011, 02:14

bumppers
    Back to top Go down
    Yamma/Walk
    CC Mod
    CC Mod
    Yamma/Walk

PostSubject: Re: A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines   A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 04:42

bump and new ppl please read
    Back to top Go down
    Jhedmonds41
    CC Mod
    CC Mod
    Jhedmonds41

PostSubject: Re: A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines   A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines Icon_minitimeWed 02 Nov 2011, 06:06

Yes on the BUMP and for the new people, please read Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Jhedmonds41
    CC Mod
    CC Mod
    Jhedmonds41

PostSubject: Re: A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines   A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines Icon_minitimeWed 09 Nov 2011, 01:37

Bump. please ty. study
    Back to top Go down
    Yamma/Walk
    CC Mod
    CC Mod
    Yamma/Walk

PostSubject: Re: A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines   A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 02:24

so bumpng this =]
    Back to top Go down
    Lady Luck 17
    CC Mod
    CC Mod
    Lady Luck 17

PostSubject: Re: A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines   A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri 23 Dec 2011, 02:38

For all new members, please make yourselves familar with out guidelines. Thank you Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Jhedmonds41
    CC Mod
    CC Mod
    Jhedmonds41

PostSubject: Re: A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines   A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines Icon_minitimeSun 18 Mar 2012, 10:32

Bump. Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines   A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A.I.R Clan Chat Guidelines
    Page 1 of 1